The Bechnick"Strikes"a pose...

Beachnick

Greenie
Jun 3, 2008
Miami Beach
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70 Classic ID.5
The Bechnick"Strikes"a pose...

Greetings all,Well this is what I have to see in the old mirror every morning...makes you want to go out and hunt..or whatever,We teach Karate on the Beach when we are not hunting them...I hunt almost every day here,if any of you guys or gals come down for a visit please PM me and I will take you to some great spots here....Great forum...see you all later...the Beachnick fff.jpg

Re: The Bechnick"Strikes"a pose...

Welcome to the forum. Sure hope to see your finds.

Burdie

thanks Burdie,I am going to try to loose this "no jewelry"streak and post some cool finds...good hunting!!

Great job teaching on the beach then your there to hunt them now that is very cool!

Cant wait to see your finds!

Nice lookin Mug too!

MGranny

Nice hearing from ya..mental granny,thats one thing I like about this board is the friendship of folks in this hobby.....did about an hour on Mid Beach today found a great St. Christoper's medal and about $3.00 in clads,I'll post the medal,by the way can you tell me what resolution(how many pixels by how many pixels) is correct for posting,as you can see by my mug shot,I was way wrong...good hunting

Beachnick

Haha Now thats a funny one I dont know the 1st thing about it! I have to have my husband do it, on "Todays Snapshot" I posted but my husband had to download the shots then after I posted he had to turn them, I think you can Pm JeffofPA or just ask on Everything else and some one can help! I wont see my Jeff (Stoney56) til late or I would ask him! But I'll ask anyway if I can! ;D

Please don't hit me either! :o Great pic.....your lucky to have a job on a beach and hunt on one too! :thumbsup:

Big"Arigato"from me....that did help. ....so to Montana Jim and Pepper 2004 thanks again,I am not the most knowledgeable person about computers.......the help is appreciated. Beachnick

WelcomeSign2.gif Great pic of ya! Looking forward to seeing & hearing about those great finds from the beach.

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 620

Big Hey! back to ya River Rat....I just got to get this pic post down and we will post soon...great hunting..Beachnick

Welcome to Mugs...Florida beaches are a great place to hunt and just to relax... :icon_sunny:

Thanks Red_Desert...I sure love our Beach's and we will share our finds with the group...just got my "Nuttall"beach scoop today...What a monster..I love it,lets see if it gets the "Gold".\by for now...Beachnick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back