The ace 250 arrived...

It don't take long for that ace to start pointing out the coins

Great detector for the price! And the optional 4.5" Sniper coil and the new BIG coil make it even better! You can't touch anything even close to it for under $500...

Stick with it and it will make some nice finds for you!

Congrats!

Headhunter,

hope you enjoy that new machine of yours, and many good finds in the future.

Keep us posted.

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

That is quite the little coin hound ,youll be happy with it Im sure.Good luck and HH.

beetle662 said:
Great detector for the price! And the optional 4.5" Sniper coil and the new BIG coil make it even better! You can't touch anything even close to it for under $500...

Just ordered the optional 9 X 12 coil for mine yesterday. Can't wait for it to arrive as it should add another 2, maybe up to 4 inches depth for this coin munchin'' machine. Gonna go back & re-do every property that either produced ( or should have produced ) wheaties for me. Where there are wheaties, there is silver just waiting to be liberated !!

;D

What are you waiting for, grab a flashlight, and get back out there............. ::)

GL & HH,

DugHoles

I also have an Ace 250. Hadn't thought about the optional coil, but I might get one now. Great little detector.

I have heard nothing but good things about the Ace 250, I hear their killer on coins...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back