That awkward moment when......

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That awkward moment when you realize.......You left your pinpointer three states away

The satisfaction of knowing.........I sat it down on the ground to fill in the hole i had dug

I guess this is one site that isnt hunted out after all,The next hunter will be in for a pleasant suprise when he uses his detectors pinpoint feature to find an actual pinpointer lol

I hate when that happens
lost two white's bulls eye ll all ready
not fun
Now harbor freight is the one i tote never lost that one yet
go figure

Their are some mighty fine folks here on TN.

If they knew where it was, someone just might send it back to you.

(It would be worth gaining an Honorable Mention)

I hate when that happens
not fun
go figure

Thats the way it goes,I Have a 12 dollar POS an couldnt lose it if i try but pay 129.00 for one,I will lose it in a week lol

I have an army shovel out there
a loop cover off my mxt that's out there

I found a metal detecting coil in a hole once... I have 100 different stories of why someone would leave their coil in the woods ???

Its some where on Chase Rd in Adrian MI 49221, I hit a couple crop fields with my dad while visiting,He went out to try and retrace our steps and has yet to find it,I honestly have no idea what i did with it.Last time i remember having it though was the last time out detecting an i havent seen it since.

Big thanks to kellyco for getting my new propointer in the mail and a shout out to forum member huntindog1 for supplying me with a coupon code,109 dollars and i have a garrett propointer and a gator digger on its way to my doorstep,I paid 129 plus shipping for the one i lost,no digger included. Thanks kellyco for the service and THANK YOU huntindog1 for the awesome savings an help!!!

HH John

Sorry about your Pinpointer. If you wrap neon duct tape around your pinpointer, at least when you leave it on the ground it will be easier to spot.

Yea camo
I admit wasn't a good Idea...

I hate when that happens
not fun
go figure

I am waiting for my first pp as I write. Guess the first thing I will do is engrave my number on it. Hope you find it!

Happy Hunting!

Haven't lost a pp yet because I haven't bought one yet. Just starting my second week mding. The more I research the pinpointers the more confused I get. From $16 to $150 with people liking ones in both price ranges. I will keep reading the info from TNET as i feel the info I get here is honest and informational.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back