thanks omnicognic for your find! brla

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
http://www.futuretreasure.com/finds.html Thanks for exposing brla as a fraud, I knew his typing "accent" was a bit obvious! LOL I wish people would just be truthful about there finds. Good try brla but man, come up with some original pics and a better "accent" LOL. You should get in trouble for taking credit for those finds. GET A LIFE brla. and go find another forum to "play" around on!

Upvote 0
I knew he was a fraud all along from the quality of his pics in his posts. The one pic of the crystal/rock thing had no background meaning it was probually taken off another site. He could get in some real trouble for that! And he already left the forum... Matt

ya, i never really understood nor believed the gold coin story with the high tec eqip. lol 8)

Looks like another fraud bit the dirt! As they say "You can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool people all of the time" Looks like brla dealt with the wrong group of folks here on this site.

I dont understand why people want to fraud this. I thought this was a hobby and fun. At least for me it is.

HH

Twister

When he started talking about making 5000$ an hour or whatever as a "professional treasure hunter" I stopped paying attention.

It was obvious that he was full of shite, but you meet all kinds on the internet. I have only been a member for a week, and am also knew to metal detecting, but most of the people on this site are encouraging and friendly.
I don't understand what a person has to gain from posting false claims, its not like we're offering prize money or anything.

Anyway, happy hunting this weekend everbody,

Cheers!!!

GOOD JOB, XLT & OMNI!

I teach my children not to lie.? Looks like his mommo needs to finish the job!?

I wonder if brla sees dead people, too! ;D

Melnatcat

Well, you should know from my posts, I am not a fraud! I would post pics of today's finds, but I figure you already know what wadded up aluminum and pull tabs look like ;)

Way to go Omni. I looked for a long time trying to Find his pics on the web as I suspected he was a fraud. Some one posted a link to a LRL debunking site (wish I saved the link) where they took apart LRL's and showed what was really inside (two resistors and a rats nest of wires). It made me want to take apart my Bounty Hunter and see whats rattling around in there but I figure it still works and it does what the manufacturer states so I wont risk it. I feel sorry for anyone that purchased an LRL and realized they were taken. HH.

CHRIS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back