Thank the Lord I found it!

BLACKIE555

Dec 6, 2020
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moments away from the end of a six hour hunt, finding nothing but clad and trashy modern mangled bits ......one after another hole of groan. And then, behold, another white hot 44 signal, heavy sigh, real shallow, too attractive to dig, another smashed beer top I suspect.
.....But, then I saw the light my friends.
I walked away with it tucked in my pocket and my pocket felt fulfilled!!!

I didn't leave skunked and found something to post in "Todays Finds" whew!😀 The back is marked "ITALY" If you look carefully, it's also marked as such on the obverse, can you find it?
Thanks for looking.
IMG_20240529_212316~2.jpg

IMG_20240529_212400.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 20
Moments away from the end of a six hour hunt, finding nothing but clad and trashy modern mangled bits ......one after another hole of groan. And then, behold, another white hot 44 signal, heavy sigh, real shallow, too attractive to dig, another smashed beer top I suspect.
.....But, then I saw the light my friends.
I walked away with it tucked in my pocket and my pocket felt fulfilled!!!

I didn't leave skunked and found something to post in "Todays Finds" whew!😀 The back is marked "ITALY" If you look carefully, it's also marked as such on the obverse, can you find it?
Thanks for looking.
View attachment 2151727
View attachment 2151728
very nice, silver?

More like a brass copper type of material.

Up top on the loop is also marked ITALY. I've found pendants that are marked 925 or sterling up there as well.
I wear a quarter eagle in a bezel that is marked 14k on the loop on the back.

Nice find and thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back