💵 FOR SALE Tesoro Vaquero in Box w/Warranty Card

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For Sale: Gently used three-month old Tesoro Vaquero - The Vaquero (pronounced va-care-oh), is designed as an all-around detector, able to do just about everything that any detectorist could want to do. The main part of the Vaquero’s versatility is its three and three-quarters manually adjusted ground balance. This gives the detectorist the power to set up his machine to best suit the mineralization conditions that he/she is working in and their personal treasure hunting style.

The Vaquero adds an ED180 discrimination feature to filter the trash from the treasure and a Push Button Pinpoint that makes digging up the goodies that much easier. The discriminate knob is also used to switch into a threshold-based All Metal Mode. This machine comes with the original box, BRAND NEW UNUSED Warranty Card (so you will have a Lifetime Warranty when you send the card in!), and all paperwork and Owner’s Manual. $400.00 Shipped to lower 48

Attachments

• machines 004.jpg
    machines 004.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 219
Still needs a new home!

Still available Folks!

what are you using instead? I have had all the other main brands and logged 100's to 1000's of hours on them: Minelab, Fisher/Teknetics, White's, and Garrett... but I am just getting into the curiosity of Tesoro...

Your making some sponsor very unhappy right now. Wish I had the money.

Your making some sponsor very unhappy right now. Wish I had the money.

Dang good detector,found my first gold nugget with my vaquero,excellent relic machine to!

what are you using instead? I have had all the other main brands and logged 100's to 1000's of hours on them: Minelab, Fisher/Teknetics, White's, and Garrett... but I am just getting into the curiosity of Tesoro...

I'm swinging the Tejon with the 12 x 10 coil right now.

Price dropped to $385.00

One of the best machines on the market. I prefer it to my CTX a lot of the time. I have two of almost every Tesoro.... and I love them. lol That's why Im selling so many rite now... just not enough room.

Good detector. Good luck! Great price.

This machine is in MINT condition and is still available. The price is $380.00 FIRM. PM me if you want a great machine at a bargain price.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back