💵 FOR SALE Tesoro tejon New open box and pistol probe

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Up for sale a new, open box, tested 1 time only. The detector arrived this week and I wanted to give Tesoro a second chance trying this detector, I tested it today and I can't get used to detecting without a screen. The warranty card is blank and untouched, you can see the invoice. $594.15
My price is $100 less so 494.95 (plus PayPal fees), shipped to your door.

image-1035089914.jpg

image-4145915622.jpg

image-439674863.jpg

image-4242028616.jpg

Second up is the Detectorpro pirate pro pi pinpointer, no need for it. $125

image-151855380.jpg

image-1096658377.jpg

image-2426321320.jpg

I can make a package deal for both for $600

Trades considered but they would have to be really tempting and would have to have a screen.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

If you hunt relics you should really give it a chance. I have used a tejon ever since they came out and it is one of the best and deepest detectors I own. I have some high end screen machines and I always grab the tejon to get the good stuff. But it does take a little bit to learn.

I don't argue that it's a good detector I bet it is a great one, just not my style. I am sure that someone will appreciate this offer and take advantage of it.

Pistol probe and tejon still available.

Last edited:
Both still available

OK GUYS ONE TIME Offer.

Tejon $450 SHIPPED
Combo with the pistol probe $550 SHIPPED.

That is one awesome combo pack!The pistol is bad to the bone.Note,the pistol is the same circuit as the headhunter pulse.A hand held pulse powerhouse!Norbyx,it is such a same a silly screen has messed you up.You seem like such a great detectorist.Thanks for the headphone check norbyx,good luck to you.

Sold...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back