Tell me what you think...

kdenz

Mar 31, 2013
SHAW A.F.B, SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had access to go inside a very old school building maybe mid 1800's and it still stands today and was never really remodeled they shut it down around the 1950's and was used and now used for people who want to hold family reunions, or general get to gathers so i wanted to take some pictures of the inside and i was going through some pictures and this caught my eye right away. it looks like a face in front of my body and it couldn't be any one else because i was the only one there at the time, i did take the picture through glass so i thought maybe the reflection? but even then the letters from my shirt are cut off from this object by my chest/face. im not a ghost believer, i always was the skeptic kinda guy. but this was a little creepy! i put a circle around the face ghost thing whatever it is lol

178709_3374525681566_1504508445_o.jpg

Last edited:
could be a face ken or maybe you had your shirt off and them are your muscular cheast muscles.

just joking I'm not a firm believer in the paranormal but hey stranger things have happened .

Scott

Upvote 0
I can tell that you were close to the glass(6"?), like not 3 feet away, so I believe that it is a reflection of your left hand, blurred because if the farther point of focus.

Upvote 0
I can tell that you were close to the glass(6"?), like not 3 feet away, so I believe that it is a reflection of your left hand, blurred because if the farther point of focus.

That makes sense! now that i think of if it might just be my palm while holding the camera...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back