Teknetics T2 Special Edition DEAL DEAL DEAL @ $749.00 w/ free shipping

tekguy

May 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

New member to forum but been detecting for almost 30 years and lurking here for some time.

It's been a long long time since a new detector has been in the works for me, but I've had the urge to try out some new "teknology". My DFX is way over 10 years old and the reliable Eagle spectrum is nearly an antique.

What I really wanted in a new detector was a trigger pinpointer, so I decided on a Teknetics T2. I hate the touchpad pinpointers because they can be a muddy mess. After countless hours of researching reading reviews. specs, and prices I found the deal I was looking for.

KMART (of all places) has the T2 special edition with 2 coils with the boost/cache feature on sale for $849. Not a bad price at all. BUT wait, they have a promo code (KMART10Psavings) for an extra 10% off plus another code for another $15 off. On top of that, if you sign up for the shop your way program they throw in $18 dollars for your next purchase. In other words I paid $749 dollars for the whole package(excluding that damn sales tax of course). Free shipping included.

Did I really get a good deal? I think so compared to some of the online prices I've seen.

What do you all think?

:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back