Tap my batteries together...

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Theres no place like home....theres no place like home.....After finding the skull thing last night and being plumb tuckerd, I decided not to go out to the old lawnmower house, I just planned on sittin down fer the evening and watching the tube. Anyways it was about 8:00 and I just had this urge...I couldnt take it anymore I HAD TO GO DETECT!!!!!! Even it its just for a few minutes lol. So I went out to the front yard, kinda streched the properrty line(if ya know what I mean) It was all still legal and all. But anyways ill be dogone if I didnt dig up 3 more wheats!!! It now brings the grand total of wheats from my yard to 37!!! I thought id never find another one here again let alone 3. They are nothing spectacular but they are mine, if I could just find the 1922 edition, then id be set!!! After seeing some of the prices on a couple wheats they dont seem half bad lol. All have a good weekend .."dont stick no beans up yer nose"! Good luck on your next hunt!!!!! :)

Attachments

• 3wheats.jpg
    3wheats.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 29wheat.jpg
    29wheat.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 256
  • 48wheat.jpg
    48wheat.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 261
  • 56wheat.jpg
    56wheat.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 258
Upvote 0
Yeah, what Badger said.

Oh, and the beans up your nose thing, too. :)

Those are some awesome quotes!

Great finds.... :D So...... when are ya changing your name??? I like "Haveufoundyourwheatie2day" or "wheatmiester" ..... ;D

HAHA!

Nana ;)

LOL "wheatmiester" thats not to shabie! I was thinking of wheatie but now with wheatmiester...ill have to think about it lol. I think ill make my decision when I do the charter member thing, I dont know. Thanks for the idea. :D And Badger that was a funny little quote you had there lol :D

Great Job Mystro the 1922 edition would defnitely be sweet.

Keep up the great work. Good Luck

HH

Twister

Very Nice finds Mystro............keep it up buddy ............H.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back