Tab, Tab, Tab, Tab, RING

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit the old swimming hole at the lake today. The water is still very low so I got to cover a lot of new ground. I found about 51 coins all clad. 25 P, 12 Q, 8 D, 6 N. Also 2 earrings, 1 washer, 1 marble, 9 lead fishing sinkers, 1 lure, 1 zippo lighter, 1 million pulltabs and 2 rings. My first two rings on the same day. The better of the two is a wedding band that has a small 10k F on the inside of the band. The band is not gold color and it's not silver. Maybe white gold. What ever it is I like it and the ACE 250 rang it as a nickel at 2 inches. It was just under the sand.....

Thanks for looking

Kermit

Attachments

• tn_DSC01842.JPG
    tn_DSC01842.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 514
  • tn_DSC01843.JPG
    tn_DSC01843.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 521
Upvote 0
I found half of a ring almost identical to the black one you found. It looked like a lawnmower hit mine but it did have a small diamond set into the part I found. If you start finding lawnmower cabbage down there I'm going to freak out! ???JIM

WTG, a great group of finds! 10K F if it looks silver and says any Karat it is white gold, Platinum will say PT after the Karat. The F is for filled it is like plated but thicker plating.

Keep @ it and HH!!

thanks for the info Mud...........................Now I know

Kermit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back