omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Is this what you are looking for: T80 diaphragm. $21.95

Capitol Rubber or OSH hardware sells the thin nylon reinforced rubber to cut out your own. Mic out the thickness and match,exacto knofe cuts fine--also great replacement for pump housing halfs seals too. Trace and cut and save a bundle-John

Hey thanks guys, I woke up last night coughing and couldn't go back to sleep and searched more. Come to find out I usually use Bing for my searches and well Bing doesn't have all that zing. I tried google and wam bam thank you mam I found it on Armadillo Mining. Got it ordered!

John thanks for that, I had never even considered that which is surprising as I'm the kind of make it myself type.

Field repairs do get them brain cells moving. Make up some extras so you'll never be out and in a lifetime a mining save a fortune-John

missed it by that much, have two sitting around, now that i use the 263

Guess i didn't have aenough coffee, or mind is bent from packing boxes and dealing with the title companys, banks
have a moving sale this weekendand for sale are two Elec and one gas Gast comppessors for those that are close enogh, plus other mining related stuff

Last edited:
in my trailer, i usually bring two of everything except cold vibations! im refered to as a rolling hardware store and its paid off and used by many when im there.pump seals/spark plugs/s.s.hose clamps/rum/cups/rum/bug spray/did i say rum??

yep! there aint nothing worse than driveing for 16 hours to get to your favorit dredge hole and find out you forgot the very part you need to dredge. it happened to a friend of mine,and i swore that aint gonna happen to me!

I need a Thomas T80 but I'm not paying $350. I remember paying $185 for a new one and complaining when they went to $225.... I cant find the old one and replace the bearings....buried inside garage...where can they be purchased other than at the overpriced pirate shops?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back