Sweet little officers cuff button

41Digger

Mar 21, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got on a new site today. Beautiful site, and a gorgeous day. First thing I saw was a pedestal rock for a barn pole covered with axe heads and stove parts. about ten feet away a really nice Garrett hand digger.... hadn't been long still on top of the leaves. started in reactivity 0.... no luck other than a couple of spoon bowls. Ended up settling on reactivity 5... there was a lot of meta in the ground! Now thing s started popping! This was definitely the find of the day... week, maybe month... lol still need a positive ID... any ideas? I clearly see an eagle sitting on a anchor, with the words UNITED STATES.
20240625_190529.jpg
20240625_130717.jpg

Upvote 14
Got on a new site today. Beautiful site, and a gorgeous day. First thing I saw was a pedestal rock for a barn pole covered with axe heads and stove parts. about ten feet away a really nice Garrett hand digger.... hadn't been long still on top of the leaves. started in reactivity 0.... no luck other than a couple of spoon bowls. Ended up settling on reactivity 5... there was a lot of meta in the ground! Now thing s started popping! This was definitely the find of the day... week, maybe month... lol still need a positive ID... any ideas? I clearly see an eagle sitting on a anchor, with the words UNITED STATES.View attachment 2155979View attachment 2155980

Attachments

• f27a8e76666efde3.jpg
    f27a8e76666efde3.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back