SWEEEEEEETTT FIND

T

thugy472

Today i knocked on the door of one of the really old houses down the street. Turns out an old widower lives their and she doesnt mind me detecting their. She was really nice and said she didnt think i would find anything even though the house was built in 1822 was a historical land mark and was the place soldiers practiced marching. I had to turn down the sensittivity on my detector i was getting so many beeps around the house. I found a solid copper door handle. I was their about an hour and i started heading to the front of the house i imediatly got a strong beep. GUESS WHAT I FOUND Large Cent CORONET HEAD 1 cent piece 1830. YESSSSS I was at work since 4 am so i was tired so i went home but tommorow on my day off im going back to do the large field area. HOW LUCKY AM I

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum, Thug. That is one nice find.

Could you please post a picture of it? How deep was it? How long have you been detecting?

WoW! How lucky indeed!!!!

Congrats on the awesome find!!!

Welcome to the forum!!

And yes.....we love to see those pictures!!!

;)

Congrats! Can't wait to hear what else you find. Please take some pics so we can see your finds.

HH and good luck!

I took a pic but im dumb and cant figure out hoiw to post it

;D Hi and welcome! Way to go on your finds!!! ;D ;D ;D You'll find this is a great place to be when you find anything from crap lol to something great! No matter what you find someone is here to back you up with a Great Job!
I didn't understand it....but hours of not finding anything and getting burned by being out hunting in the lake all day and you will find its great to have people who are there for ya!
Happy hunting! BTW they have a place on this site to learn how to post pics.
Gigi ;)

SWEEEEEEETTT! INDEEEEEEED!

NICE FIND, Good luck on the 922 other targets. Oh that's right there's nothng there to find :D

HH

BC

Thats awesome ,congrats !! I look forward to hearing the rest.Good luck with the rest.HH

wow sounds like a exellent spot!!! keep us posted :D

B E A U T I F U L​

Great find and hope to see some pics soon.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back