Surprised treasure "silver spoon"

springsman

May 27, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Surprised treasure "silver spoon"

Sometimes the "old ball and chain" really does know best....tonight I got home and wanted to go out md'ing, but she wanted me to stay, so I said ok I'll go hunt the yard a little while you sit in the hammoc and talk to me (guys always go for the win win) so she gets her needs met with the communication thing (a little one sided since she's doin' the talking and I'm doing the huntin'...however this minor limitation tonight proved beneficial because I of course found some obligitory pennies, key, junk, but I also found a nice large spoon... now being the igmo newbie I am I didn't think much of it, but just now while scanning the picture I noticed the spoon is stamped "Community Plate" I look on the internet and low and behold...IT"S SILVER wahooo! anyway, made a tough situation feel great....girlfriend is happy and I'm happy....heck I might even get access to a "Honey Hole" tonight LOL :o
HH everyone
Springsman

Attachments

• 060105 001.jpg
    060105 001.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0
Re: Surprised treasure "silver spoon"

DANG! nice finds, I found my first silver spoon not to long ago aswell, but my wife wasnt as "happy" as your sounds lol. Good luck on your next hunt, and have fun in the ole honey hole.........

Re: Surprised treasure "silver spoon"

Good deal!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back