Surf id pro

The Surf BHID 300, the Surf PI Pro Dual Field are both good relic hunters but will not like hot rocks and high iron mineralisation. The BHID is fine for relic hunting. I do not know of a Surf ID Pro and I cannot find it on Whites web site. Is this an old machine.

I was considering it for DIV in Virgina, the pulse machines do great up there, I'm just not sure the id pro is in the same ballpark

Those being pulse detectors would be very deep for relics, but also tiny pieces of metal deeply too.

SMPI has no ground balance, which you really need at DIV hunts.

I do not know of a Surf ID Pro and I cannot find it on Whites web site. Is this an old machine.
The Surfmaster PI Pro is as has been said a Pulse Induction machine and does not have Ground balance but it does have a fast Auto Retune which helps a bit on dry land that is mineralised but you will not get the depth of a good GB machine in these conditions. and it will respond to every bit of iron that comes within range right down to the smallest bits of wire and rusty boot tacks etc.

He could have just ment the Surfhunter ID pro which was a normal coil White's Pulse.

All I can recall are:
Surfmaster. Surfmaster II, Surfmaster PI Deep Diver, Surfmaster PI, Surfmaster PI Plus, Surfmaster PI Pro, Surfmaster Dual Field, Surfmaster Amphibian(VLF), BDHI (VLF), BDHI 300 (VLF)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back