super heavy rock found in illinois river (non magnetic)

tonaze

Jul 14, 2024
trying to identify this super dense rock that fits in palm of hand non magnetic aswell n does not leave a color when scraped on several surfaces,any thoughts would be greatly appritiated image.jpg
image.jpg

Solution
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard tonaze!
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to ROCKS/GEMS for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
hi my name is tony from central illinois.really hot in summer really cold in the...
trying to identify this super dense rock...
tn_md.gif
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to ROCKS/GEMS for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
tn_moved_over.gif

tn_notice.gif
hi my name is tony from central illinois.really hot in summer really cold in the winter.iv been collecting all kindsa things since i was a kid love exploring n fishing n the outdoors so its easy to get hooked on collecting the cool things find outdoors and then learning about what ya find is the best part.got 5 kids so we find lots of treasures ,nothing worth value as far as money value but valuable to me n the kids reguardless .hope to use the site for knowledge n it exciting

Upvote 1
Solution

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back