❎ SOLD Sunray X-1 Probe Minelab Explorer S, XS, II, SE, E-Trac, Safari & Quattro Never Used

PlayingInTheDirt

Nov 17, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Nokta Fors Relic, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garrett Pro Pointer, Coiltek Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunray X-1 Probe Minelab Explorer S, XS, II, SE, E-Trac, Safari & Quattro Never Used

Hello Everyone Hope Everyone Is Finding The Greats Out There Keep'em Swinging Fellows

Here I have a brand new sunray x-1 probe new never used for sale. My dad purchased it for his minelab a few years ago but never used it after he got sick. It was put on his machine and has been on it but like I said has never seen dirt. You can't buy these anymore they have since quit making them so here is your chance to own a new one that has never seen the ground. It is the older white probe which I always liked better then the black seems like they get a little better depth to me. Anyway, I will send you some photos of the probe if anyone is interested in it. I was wanting to keep it for myself but need cash so got to let it go.

Forgot to mention that is was purchased already on shaft, so it is mounted and ready to slide on your machine: Thanks

Price $500.00 Shipped Only Because You Will Not Find To Many Of These New For Sale I Guarantee That Maybe Only One Every :icon_thumleft:

Paypal Only

Shipping To Lower 48 US States Only With Tracking & Insurance On Your Purchase

Have Any Questions Just Ask

Last edited:
If I pay for shipping will you ship to Sweden?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back