Sunday Silver

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey again everybody. Rained here most of the day but had to bag up and go again after yesterday's hunt. Hit another middle school closer to home today. Built in 1905, had to check it out. Got in about 2 1/2 hours of hunting between showers. So here's the goodies...$3.65 in clad, 4 rings (3 junkers and 1 .925 silver), 1 necklace minus the chain w/ a little stone in it, and one wierd little necklace with some sort of chinese hole coin medallion on it. The chain was interesting (triple linked) but I all but destroyed it with my digging tool before I realized what I was dealing with. The pennie at the bottom of the first row was drilled? 1961D. Hope you all had better weather to hunt in today. As for me, I get so little chance to hunt this time of year I'll go out in anything when I have the time. ;D HH~CO2

Attachments

• Dcp03047.jpg
    Dcp03047.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 323
  • Dcp03054.jpg
    Dcp03054.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Dcp03049.jpg
    Dcp03049.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Dcp03050.jpg
    Dcp03050.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
I think the Chinese coin is a good luck or long life symbol and the rest are just great finds. Nice going on the ring too. HH

It rained here in Upstate NY this morning as well. Matter of fact, its stormed everyday afternoon this week. Leave it to rain this MORNING when I went out.

Oh well, real nice finds. I especially like the pendant

NJ & HH,

DugHoles

WoW!

cool stuff!

find more, dig more, post more!

HH

Lonewolfe

Hey CO2! At least you are getting out some. It's been crazy around here. My daughetr's BIG BIG BIG ( ouch, oops, Oooohh, pain, @$@#$@#$(*@#$(* $$$$$$$) wedding is the 23rd. She even has a guest arriving tonight from Safron Walden England ( only a 400 mile quick round trip to the air port in Portland tonight). I am sure that it will be a beautiful event though. Mt Hood for a back drop setting. Outdoors with a symphony horn quintet, etc.

My sale of the RV Park died just 45 min. from picking up the check, after seven months of hoop jumping. Oh well! Guess I'll just have to wait for the next buyer so I can retire. I should have some time to detect soon. I'm going stir crazy. Keep up your usual good work.

Spotz

Hey Spotzy...Long time! Sorry to hear about your sale falling at the table...@$&#*!!! Oh well, sounds like your daughters wedding is going to be beautiful, focus on that. Don't forget, today's pains are tomorrow's blessings. Hope you get out to hunt soon~CO2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back