Relic Hunting

Attachments

• DSCN2593.JPG
    DSCN2593.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 457
lol... it's "flux capacitor" ;) Goof... :P

Bran <><

Upvote 0
To be specific: It is a metal cylinder with a small IC on a circuit board along with some SMDs and a few micro-LEDS along with a power source whose purpose is to flash and elicit seizures. ;D

Upvote 0
mastereagle22 said:
To be specific: It is a metal cylinder with a small IC on a circuit board along with some SMDs and a few micro-LEDS along with a power source whose purpose is to flash and elicit seizures. ;D

You forgot the 1.5 volt button battery, Johnny Wikipedia! lol ;)

UnEarthed72 said:
yep nice I.D. Godisnum1

Thanks!! I love Back To The Future.... no, I'm j/k... I know you're talking about the LED light. :D

Bran <><

Upvote 0
godisnum1 said:
mastereagle22 said:

You forgot the 1.5 volt button battery, Johnny Wikipedia! lol ;)

UnEarthed72 said:
yep nice I.D. Godisnum1

Thanks!! I love Back To The Future.... no, I'm j/k... I know you're talking about the LED light. :D

Bran <><

Note the "power source" mentioned. :D

Upvote 0
lol... not specific enough. :P

Bran <><

Upvote 0
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><
The reference to the movie back to the future is funny because I referenced the same movie in my response to oddcoins post (todays finds) before I read this thread. I still watch that movie whenever i find it channel surfing on the TV.

Upvote 0
Evolution said:
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><
The reference to the movie back to the future is funny because I referenced the same movie in my response to oddcoins post (todays finds) before I read this thread. I still watch that movie whenever i find it channel surfing on the TV.

Ha, ha... heck YES! That's awesome!! :)

Bran <><

Upvote 0
Thanks guys! - now if I can just read how many gigawatts the batts are so I can check it out ;D

Upvote 0
Loved that detailed ID mastereagle...but I too love Back to the Future idea better.
Al

Upvote 0
1.21 Gigawatts is what I make it out to say

I loved the first one not so much the rest. Had a Jacket like MJF wore in the movie, the bluejean one with the different colors. Paid $$$$ for it back then. I too think the movie is awesome, I especially love the scene with the walkman and the radiation suit. ;D

Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back