Strange Gold Find

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Had about two hours to hunt last night at an old home site that I have hit many times and have found many relics/clad and some silver.Found a few more relics and clad two wheats a 52&58, What I think is a saddle rosette becouse it's to thick and heavy to be from furniture.I was working my way back to the truck to pack it in and hit a nickle tone and found this piecec of gold at about 5 to 6 inchs,thought I had broken a piece of jewelry but it was the only thing in the hole.After a closer look all I could determine is it must be a gold cap off of someones tooth.What do you guys think? Thanks for looking.HH

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 498
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 511
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0
I think it is a gold jacketing from a bullet used to kill werewolves/vampires.

Silver is only the more cost effective way to kill them, gold works too.

Thats so DA? ;D ;D ;D Floater,I need to go back tonight and see if I can find one with the stone in it. ;D ;D

MDoob May have a point to,I have found a few strange bones on the site.HH

LOL The Dude on the left looks like he just got out of the office. Must be some good Gas the Doc uses there. LOL :D :D

My thinking is he took some pain killers before he went to the office :D,I posted on your last post question.

The pictures that Floater posted are whole bridges they fit like mouth guards. I would love to find the Platinum bridge with the diamonds on the left. I would need to clean it real well before I touched it, wouldn't dream of putting it in my mouth. Cool HH!!

Attachments

• money2.gif
    money2.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 376
  • money2.gif
    money2.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 368
Cool find!! WTG!

Last time i buy bullets from some guy on the street corner! Those zinc bullets didn't work at all. Except to give me this dang craving for raw meat. HH

Looks like a cut off from a jewelry mold. I had a neighbor who made jewelry and it looks like the pieces he would cut off the casting. Just a thought. keep looking around the same general area, perhaps there are more. HH!

Altiman

Yeah, you really can't trust silver/gold bullets you buy from someone....what if they are being controlled by a master Vampire?

The best bet is to make them yourself.

Those pics...each time I come to the forum I learn something new! LOL Floater! ;D I wonder if the next smiley face will have gold & stones on his teeth!

Nice finds, tho! Keep it up!

Melnatcat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back