Strange 45 mins =)

The_Griffyn

Jan 5, 2010
Alaska
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Minelab SDC 2300, Minelab GM 1000
I have been out of town for a couple weeks due to a death in the family. I got back a few days ago and had a chance to swing the machine this morning for about 45 minutes. I dig nine coins, every single one of them a quarter! Not a piece of trash, not a penny, not a thing- only quarters. I also find the glove lying in some tall grass. It has a number written on it that I'll try calling tonight and see if I can get it returned. Problem is they wrote it on black leather with a black ball point pen. Very hard to make out 3 of the 9 digits.

Hope everyone has been doing well.

23March10.jpg

-TG-

Upvote 0
Maybe you were in the twilight zone.......LOTS of people on here have been lately...... :tongue3: :wink:

Helps if I don't forget to add the photo =)

UPDATE: Glove retails for $70

Update:

I contacted the owner of the glove via the phone number burned into the leather. It belonged to a 9yo boy who practiced at that field the evening before I found it. The father said they had lost the same glove at the end of last season and it was returned that time as well. I told the boy it was his lucky glove and that maybe he should retire it considering he had lost it twice and had it returned both times ::)

-TG-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back