Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• me3 (Medium).jpg
    me3 (Medium).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 949
Welcome to Mugs!! Seems we are on opposite sides of the country so probably won't just happen to be in the area. lol Glad to see you here and hope to hear more from ya! :thumbsup:

Thats West, by God, Virginia! Howdy Greg...Is Elkin near the twin citys of Sutton and Gassaway? My lovely bride of 37 years and I lived in Sutton for a while in 1970~1971.

Pax Christi
Rev. Joel+

Hello and welcome Greg to Mugs...WV ought to be some fine detecting, older history than my area. :coffee2:

Looking at the avatar, I'd say your cashing in on those crazy genseng prices. Another one of my treasure hunting hobbies. Ain't nothing wrong with WV, in fact I'd say it's almost heaven! I spend a lot of time in Greenbrier county caving.

RevJoel said:
Thats West, by God, Virginia! Howdy Greg...Is Elkin near the twin citys of Sutton and Gassaway? My lovely bride of 37 years and I lived in Sutton for a while in 1970~1971.

Pax Christi
Rev. Joel+

About 50+ miles... 20miles up I-79 then 30+miles east of Weston on RT33. Elkins is the gateway to the Monongahela National Forest.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/mnf/index.shtml

Greg

Attachments

• 800px-Monongahela_National_Forest_-_Entrance_Gate (Small).jpg
    800px-Monongahela_National_Forest_-_Entrance_Gate (Small).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 755
Is it true that if a couple moves from WV to...lets say to Texas and they get divorced...they will still remain as brother and sister? ;D

Hows that for a welcoming statement?

All kidding aside, welcome.

stefen said:
Is it true that if a couple moves from WV to...lets say to Texas and they get divorced...they will still remain as brother and sister? ;D

Hows that for a welcoming statement?

All kidding aside, welcome.
Well yes and no.... If your mother is from the north side of the ridge and your dad is from the south, but were both brought up by your maiden aunt's sisters eldest daughter who married the preacher's son from the north side of the ridge, then providing she is not related to you grandmas first cousin twice removed. And the ceremoney was performed on a moonless night by the Pentacostal Snake handling preacher from two hollars over (no relation to the preacher's son or the preacher mentioned before, however he may be related to the preachers wife or he may have married into the family on the preachers sister's side). Anyway as long as that criteria is met along with a few other legal issues like involving returning three suckling pigs and a quart of the good stufff. ect... ect... and your all set.

Wait what was the question again?

Oh....Right...... If Adam and Steve move their domestic partnership from Southern California to let's say Texas would they get their asses beat?
I don't know you'll have to ask someone from Southern California... They're the experts on all that domestic partnership stuff.....LOL!! :tongue3:

Thanks for the welcome,

Greg

Both Northern and Southern California have communities where the men are men and the sheep are nervous :tongue3:

And if you drop your keys, you just kick them into a garage and close the door before you bend over to pick them up. ;D

Great mug shot, Greg. Welcome to TNet :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

welcome120.gif

Attachments

• welcome120.gif
    welcome120.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 449
Are you Al Gore? I wondered what happened to you. Global warming makes it possible to hunt more throughout the year... Anyway welcome to the forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back