Storage Auction Win full of Shipwreck Artifacts - What are they worth?

miamibeachcg

Mar 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some very cool items from a shipwreck collector in a storage auction I won (yes, like the tv show!). I found out a lot about them in Shipwreck forum, but I need to know what they're worth.
There is a cannistor shot or grapevine? a probable sextant by Whyte Thomson C1890 (see exact copy: Navigational Instruments : GOOD ANTIQUE SEXTANT BY WHYTE THOMSON C1890 )- except mine is probally only good for a desk top decoration!
The brandy type bottles had cards in them that said French 1780 & English 1830 but they are not mint - though the sea growth shows they are real shipwreck recoveries.
There is also 2 different musket pieces that are embedded in glass or plastic - they look like they were made to also be desk top decoration or part of a collector's scene.
The rifle flints (I learned that here!) are 1" wide, the large balls are 6" around & the smaller ones 3 - 3 1'2" around.
There is also an old jar that appears full of musket balls.
Any value on the pieces shown below - either seperately or maybe with the bottles as one group & the others as another (with the cannon shot / grape cannistor as a seperate one since I only found 1 on e-bay) - would be greatly appreciated.
Much thanks - this site has been a bounty of information & is full of people who want to help even land-lubbers ; I love it!

shipwreck flint 1.jpgshipwreck flint & balls 1.jpgshipwreck flint & balls 2.jpgshipwreck flint & balls 4a.jpgshipwreck flint & balls 4b.jpgshipwreck flint & balls AA.jpgshipwreck jar with top and flint 1a RESIZED.jpgshipwreck jar with top and flint 2 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck jar with top and flint 3 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck jar with top and flint 3b RESIZED.jpgshipwreck jar with top and flint 3c RESIZED.jpgshipwreck jar with top and flint 3e RESIZED.jpgshipwreck jar with top and flint 3f RESIZED.jpgshipwreck musket remains 1a RESIZED.jpgshipwreck musket remains 1b Bottom 2 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck musket remains 2a RESIZED.jpgshipwreck pottery jar with musket balls 1 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck pottery jar with musket balls 2 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck pottery jar with musket balls 4 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck pottery jar with musket balls 5 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck pullys 1 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck pullys 1a RESIZED.jpgshipwreck sextant 2.jpgshipwreck sexton 2a.jpgshipwreck sexton 3a.jpgshipwreck sexton 4.jpgshipwreck sexton 4a.jpgshipwreck sexton 4B.jpg
shipwreck bottle wine 1 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck bottle wine 1.jpgshipwreck bottles 1 REAIZED.jpgshipwreck bottles 2.jpgshipwreck bottles 3 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck bottles GREEK SET 1.jpgshipwreck BRANDY BOTTLES 1.jpgshipwreck BRANDY BOTTLES 2 both resized.jpgshipwreck clump of musket balls 1 RESIZED.jpgshipwreck clump of musket balls 1a RESIZED.jpgshipwreck clump of musket balls 2a RESIZED.jpgshipwreck clump of musket balls 2b2 RESIZED.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back