Stirrup, Buttons, Embossed Eagle, Old Farm Stuff

Eastender

Mar 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found a farmstead site deep in the woods that I'm pretty sure has never been detected. Has colonial thru antebellum debris but unfortunately it did not yield anything spectacular yet. I'm not posting the rose spikes, hinges, shutter pins, horseshoes, eating utensils, along with the typical lead and iron debris that I've found. I have to be patient and go over it several times but it is a pretty large area with some thorny brush. Getting that feeling of a farm of modest means operating with barter and ledger systems who didn't really lose much. As many of you know, sites this this are exciting because a valuable find can turn up. Potential is good as I know they were living there. Going back tomorrow.

Attachments

• tres400.jpg
    tres400.jpg
    975.9 KB · Views: 94
  • tres401.jpg
    tres401.jpg
    882.4 KB · Views: 57
  • tres402.jpg
    tres402.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
Upvote 23
I've found a farmstead site deep in the woods that I'm pretty sure has never been detected. Has colonial thru antebellum debris but unfortunately it did not yield anything spectacular yet. I'm not posting the rose spikes, hinges, shutter pins, horseshoes, eating utensils, along with the typical lead and iron debris that I've found. I have to be patient and go over it several times but it is a pretty large area with some thorny brush. Getting that feeling of a farm of modest means operating with barter and ledger systems who didn't really lose much. As many of you know, sites this this are exciting because a valuable find can turn up. Potential is good as I know they were living there. Going back tomorrow.
Love the stirrup👍

good luck great potential as you said could be anything including nice glass

Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Cool finds! Looks like a site to keep searching for more relics! Congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back