Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Such a nice day for a walk! I couldn't resist getting a couple hours.

2022-10-11-15-45-06.jpg

The brass screw was a pretty nice signal! When I dug it up I said, "Screwed again!" :dontknow:

That little thing to the left of it, I knew what it was but....I forgot! :dontknow:

2022-10-11-15-45-25.jpg

When I came upon the wheat cent, I said, "Well hello stranger!"

It was pretty much lying on top. I call this type of find a new loss of something old. Somebody didn't know they had it in their pocket.

2022-10-11-15-46-16.jpg

And then, not but a few yards away, out pops this dime.

I said, "Well, well, well, hello even more stranger!!!! A really long time no see!!! "

Of course that was a true OTWBTTC find!

And....I really must've been listening close today! Look at the size of that teeny, tiny charm!!! (it's on the net, look it up)

But I mean the *size* of that thing! I said "WOW!!" when I finally found it! LOL!

Anyhoo, thanks for peeking!

Last edited:
Upvote 19
Well done, Whadi on the recovery, good to see you getting out.
Ya know.....I have to take my detector for a walk now and then. If I don't? It tends to leave piles of pull tabs all over the house! :dontknow:

View attachment 2050191
The brass screw was a pretty nice signal! When I dug it up I said, "Screwed again!" :dontknow:

That little thing to the left of it, I knew what it was but....I forgot! :dontknow:

View attachment 2050200

It was pretty much lying on top. I call this type of find a new loss of something old. Somebody didn't know they had it in their pocket.

View attachment 2050251

I said, "Well, well, well, hello even more stranger!!!! A really long time no see!!! "

And....I really must've been listening close today! Look at the size of that teeny, tiny charm!!! (it's on the net, look it up)

But I mean the *size* of that thing! I said "WOW!!" when I finally found it! LOL!

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

View attachment 2050191

View attachment 2050200

View attachment 2050251

Nice work! Silver is like an old friend who's always invited for tea. Almost everytime I pull a wad of foil out of ground in a totlot thinking it may be gold I yell 'Curses, foiled again' and I've scared people so I prolly shouldn't do that..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back