Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out in below freezing weather, before the ground has had a chance the freeze. Seems like I'm on a suspender buckle bender....... did find this sweet button though. And and heartbreaker on a weird jar thing. Might be the last hunt around home unless the weather man is lying to me. Planning on heading to long island this weekend, gonna be cold even down there. Gonna have to break out the heat packs for the batteries and digits I think. Thanks for looking. 20171225_215114_resized.jpg20171225_215212_resized.jpg20171225_215300_resized.jpg

Upvote 16
Really nice old relics you found there. I like the button.

I'm a snow Donkey also the woods are good spots the leaves keep the ground diggable glad you got out nice finds Happy Holidays!!!!Tommy

Very nice relic hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

Thanks everyone

I love those old ornate suspender buckles. Heck, I love ALL old brass buckles. That is one sweet old flat button too. Braving the cold paid off nicely for you mate. My fingers are still a bit numb from yesterday so I am staying PUT today. Great little hunt.:headbang:

Last edited:
I'm done at home for now, just got over six inches of snow. Maybe if I find something in the pine our spruce trees, but everything is always so toasty from those places.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back