Spring Silver! May - June 2005

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE
Here are pics of my most recent silver finds. The Barber dime was found last Thursday (6-2-05). It only took 4 1/2 years but I finally found my first Barber coin! The rings are as follows: Top - Is like two rings but they don't seperate. The outer part spins on the inner part. Second - The stone looks like aquamarine. Third - Amethyst. Bottom - Feather.

Everything that has ever been lost and never found is still out there...waiting for you to find it! Good luck and HH!

Attachments

• SilverCoins0003.jpg
    SilverCoins0003.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 343
  • 4SilverRings0002.jpg
    4SilverRings0002.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0
Nice silver coinage there nedigger. Where the rings silver and gold or plated? Great detecting

They are all .925 Sterling (solid). I don't know if it is the lighting or the camera but all the pictures of silver take on a golden hue. The coins are scanned so they come out fine. HH.

Great finds Nedigger, The Rings are Great as are the coins. Way to go and may you have many more to come.HH

Nice finds,

love the rings (nice barber too)!

HH

Lonewolfe

those are some really cool finds. I bet it was super exciting! People sure drop alot of change dont they? Id pee in my pants if i found coins like that, I cant wait untill I do. Brad

Found In May Also!

I forgot this item I found last month also. I thought about it while I was at work. It's a silver colonel insignia pin. Thanks everyone. HH.

Attachments

• SilverColonelInsigniaPin0001.jpg
    SilverColonelInsigniaPin0001.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 178
  • SilverColonelInsigniaPin0002.jpg
    SilverColonelInsigniaPin0002.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 177
  • SilverColonelInsigniaPin0003.jpg
    SilverColonelInsigniaPin0003.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 179
  • SilverColonelInsigniaPin0004.jpg
    SilverColonelInsigniaPin0004.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 172
Congradulations on all those finds.....................Nice Digs.......I AM Jealous of the Rings tho,,,,H.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back