Special K

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
New guy to here and thng Have learned alot already this is a very informative site. Thanks a bunch and look forward to chatting with everyone:-)

l_10fd23fe850aecf81f8ef496e3533a77.jpg

Me at the Martinsville spring race last year

l_d60efdb478fc934689afa3eacb06befa.jpg

This is about the length of my hair atm:-)

-K

klava,
welcome to the best site on the web! We've got a whole group of great people on here and many of them are willing to help a newbie.
Anything from help on choosing the best machine to hints on seamless recovery, someone can help with the info...just don't ask about our favorite digging spots. And speaking of spots, you are right in the middle of some prime detecting territory.
Love Coeburn. Back in the day the old bare used to hang out in that area. John Swift had a cache not too far from you, silver cache across the mountain at Duffield. Captain Benge had a silver mine on High Knob. I lost thirty cents at the play park in Norton.(If you find it, send it back to me!) ;D
Hunt often, post your best finds

grizzly bare

Welcome, Klava. This is a great place and I'm sure you will find answers to many of the questions you might have.
Look forward to seeing some of your finds.

Pepper

Thanks guys:-)

Bare if I find that change i'll be sure to send it to you lol

-K

Hey Klava,

Great to have you on board. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

;) RR

Welcome Plane.gif

Attachments

• Welcome Plane.gif
    Welcome Plane.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 524

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back