Speaking out of both sides of your mouth,plain to me.

Well he's not lying: Most of the guns used violently in Mexico came from the US, his justice dept. gave them to the cartels!:angry7:

In all honesty, if they hadn't killed one of our Border agent's, we problebly still wouldn't know it!

In all honesty, if they hadn't killed one of our Border agent's, we problebly still wouldn't know it!
You ever catch what's really going on down there??? No Hope for this Country,your on your own.

Anyone here vote for Bush 2 times in a row?

Well, I voted against Obama 2 times in a row - but in different elections, contrary to his supports voting for him multiple times in each election.....

I do remember voting against that psycho,, What's his name?.... Oh yeah Gore. And then let's see... I voted against the guy who said he, as an officer, witnessed atrocities in Viet Nam reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, but did nothing about it ( a terrible liar IMO). He also awarded himself 3 purple hearts? or some such. I am sure he probably has a higher moral character now though, after 100 years in the senate.

That was the choices at that time wasn't it?

seems the only choices we have are to vote AGAINST the most idiotic, or liberal!!!!!!!!

what a country..............have 50 choices for Miss America, and 2 for prez!!!!!!

seems the only choices we have are to vote AGAINST the most idiotic, or liberal!!!!!!!!

what a country..............have 50 choices for Miss America, and 2 for prez!!!!!!

Two horns on the same goat!

I voted against the guy who said he, as an officer, witnessed atrocities in Viet Nam reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, but did nothing about it ( a terrible liar IMO). He also awarded himself 3 purple hearts?

Ohhhh you must mean the guy who was released from the P.O.W. camp weighing more than when he was captured.:laughing7:

It's ironic how Threads on a watchdog forum of the 2nd always turns out to be a banter of political anti Obama rhetoric? I'm sure that when his term of office is finished that most people will continue casting the blame for the evolution of "their" society while doing nothing to make anything better in the slightest. Who's the next President going to be that everyone will cast their blame at? Let me guess, y'all won't and or didn't vote for that future person either?

Just so everyone knows... I think Obama should be impeached and held responsible for War Crimes as much as the last two Presidents should be.

It's ironic how Threads on a watchdog forum of the 2nd always turns out to be a banter of political anti Obama rhetoric? I'm sure that when his term of office is finished that most people will continue casting the blame for the evolution of "their" society while doing nothing to make anything better in the slightest. Who's the next President going to be that everyone will cast their blame at? Let me guess, y'all won't and or didn't vote for that future person either?

If I remember correctly you in the middle of blaming Bush for something? Sorry if I got you sidetracked. Carry on.

If I remember correctly you in the middle of blaming Bush for something? Sorry if I got you sidetracked. Carry on.
Please read over my post carefully and you will notice that I just asked a simple question and did not cast any blame on anyone for anything.

Please read over my post carefully and you will notice that I just asked a simple question and did not cast any blame on anyone for anything.
Sorry, you are right. A non leading did you vote for Bush twice question. K then.

When a president is leading the attack against our 2nd amendment rights as well as lying to the American people on multiple issues, your going to find that.....

I was just as vocal when Nixon was violating the law and trying to cover up Watergate....

“Patriotism means to stand by the country, it does not mean to stand by the president or any public official”

-Teddy Roosevelt

again, my vote will probably be against the biggest idiot!!!!! In my case, it is usually a democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back