Southern Crosses

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay, I'll say it out-loud ~ "I'm shamelessly promoting my book here." There, with that out of the way...

If your interested in action/adventure along the Florida coast with a strong sailing theme, along with some metal detecting and Spanish Cobbs, then this is the book for you.

This book has taken me a couple of years to write, but my goal has been achieved! 'Southern Crosses' is in print, and available.

Pete Mitchell unties the dock lines from his St. Pete Beach marina and heads out to sea never suspecting the twists and turns that await him. There is a good bit of scuba diving, treasure hunting, and sailing, all entwined with a rather crooked Pinellas County sheriff's office Major. Pete stumbles upon evidence that may cost him his life. The story moves along while offering some surprising insights to the upper levels of the local county sheriff's office.

Clicking on the link below will take you to the books homepage. After the small preview loads you will have an option to review some of the fist chapter by clicking on the Preview link on the left.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

www.southerncrosses.com

Congratulations on writting a book and getting it published. I read the description and review on Amazon. I hope to read it soon. Are you working on another?

P.B. and Dylan said:
Congratulations on writting a book and getting it published. I read the description and review on Amazon. I hope to read it soon. Are you working on another?

Thanks! Yes, I'm working on a sequel, which will make sense after you read the first book of the new series. Have a look at my website, and as always, I'm open to suggestions for the second book. Let me know what you do/do not like about the characters. I may be able to fit in some of your ideas, as you are after all, the reader. (That is who I am writing this for)

Thanks again!

Larry AKA TN's Guy In Back

Okay, I know I wanna buy the book but how do I go about buying a signed copy?? ???

Cynangyl said:
Okay, I know I wanna buy the book but how do I go about buying a signed copy?? ???

Send me your request through my webpage, contact the author link, with your address and how you would like it signed, or what you would like written in it. I would be happy to mail you a copy. Send me a check at your leisure, or I can send you my paypal payment address. I intend to mail it to you via USPS at their media rate. I'll let you know what that is, but it is the cheapest way to go.

Now, if I can just get a couple of hundred thousand more people interested in it.... :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back