South Yuba Mining mini high banker for sale!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$(KGrHqUOKowE6)hkCtLqBOsh0gGU8!~~60_35[1].jpgDue too a divorce i'm forced to sell everything and moving out so the new highbanker that I ordered will be for sale it will arrive herei n Maine tomorrow gave 180.00 will sell 160.00 shipped 6 x 24" sample or small creek machine and has built in hopper also have a brand new 1500 gph electric 12 volt pump $40.00 never used.

I've decided to keep it

Definitely keep it dont let her take everything from you keep doing what you love. May your pan gleem yellow.

hey thanks man I apreciate it:thumbsup:

Well i'm glad I didn't sell it to anybody because I 'm very disappointed with quality and the odd ball hose sizes forget it, so after great amount of testing and spend later trying to get the right water velocity and with what they sent me can't be done really at any pitch to speak of even done this with my gas pump and wasn't much better, so I got a friend of mine that's going to add to the hopper on heighth and being 10" at across the top and will have either a 3/4" or 1" spray bar system and do away with that terrible steep riffle and expanded metal and will use gold hog matting razor back, then we should see some differences I hope?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back