cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing CRH for over six years and buying silver when I can at yardsales. When I get a real good one I will show my wife and she would do her "oh that's nice" noise and go back to what she was doing.

Well yesterday she found a 1944D wheatie in her change and thought it would be worth a lot of money. Now she wants me to print out photos of valuable coins so she can tape them on the wall so she can be on the look out for them.

I had to show her the Bluebook to prove it was only worth 3¢

Upvote 0
That is funny cyberdan. My wife usually just rolls her eyes at my finds, but recently she thought she struck it rich when she found a 50's silver certificate (she sometimes works on the teller line at her job). She looked up the value at work and was a bit disappointed. It was only after she discovered the true value of the bill, that she made me aware of her find.

Hey at least now she's interested in coins. Its hard finding someone who you can trust and go CRHing with. Now when you get your boxes, you can get some for her too.

Sincerely, GarouLady

Its hard finding someone who you can trust and go CRHing with.
NOW THATS PUSHING IT. Its one thing to get her interested in some coins but sitting in the car for hours, then standings in lines, I DON'T THINK SO. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back