May 1, 2007
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello All,

Got out today to a new site. It is a corn field where an 1850's school used to sit. I asked permission a while ago and the owner explained that it's been "hunted to death" but I was more than welcome to try after the corn was cut down.

Well I drove by yesterday and the corn was all cut down so away I went today for about 3 hours.

I love hunting corn fields, all of the coins were less than 4 inches deep ! The dime and marble were laying on top of the ground.

I was expecting some older coins, I know there are some there but i will definately take these !

thanks for looking and take care !

vp

picture has :

2 silver quarters (43 & 51), 1 silver dime (48), all the pennies are wheats but i can't read any dates at all, the mangled penny is an Indian unfortunately the date is gone, at the very top is a button
(sorry about the pic size)

Attachments

• stuff10.jpg
    stuff10.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 318
Upvote 0
Excellent work. Always nice to see silver three times in a hunt. That's an Indian only a mother could love. Wonder what in the world happened to it... But still a keeper!

Buckleboy

Congrats, vpone, you gotta love finding silver at under 4". Probably more there.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back