Some silver...

JW15

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705 w/DD coil Backup- 505,305.
Hey everyone,

I decided to get out there today and search for my Lesche that I lost in the woods while "trying" to outrun Yellowjackets >:(

Unfortunately I didn't find it but I did find big silver! :D It may not be very old but it's been several months since I pulled a half and I'm always grateful to find em!

Here's a couple silver Rosies that came out of the same hole yesterday as well. Thanks for looking and HH everybody! :sunny:

Upvote 0
Sorry about your digger, :( cool little hunt and great finds !! :o :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Sorry about your digger, :( cool little hunt and great finds !! :o :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D
Thanks! NICE 24k ring btw!!! I think I have a fever now... :tongue3:

Haha, the old "lost my lesche in the woods" story :laughing7: I've done that, as well as losing my Garrett ProPointer. I swear, detector manufacturers must make a TON of money off hunters losing their gear. Very nice finds. Looks like you found a good spot :thumbsup:

njnydigger said:
Haha, the old "lost my lesche in the woods" story :laughing7: I've done that, as well as losing my Garrett ProPointer. I swear, detector manufacturers must make a TON of money off hunters losing their gear. Very nice finds. Looks like you found a good spot :thumbsup:
Noooo!!! Not the pinpointer! Lol, I actually just got the same pinpointer and it's great, I super-glued shut the button snap on the case for an extra security measure.

steelheadwill said:
Nice Silver :o
I'm still looking for my first :wink: (US Half)
Congrats & HH :thumbsup:
Thanks Steel! I bet your 1st half is going to be something crazy! :thumbsup:

That's a pretty fine-looking Walker, too. WTG!

Sorry you didnt' find your Lesche, though.

I'm going to have to get one. Was out on a cache hunt recently, got a good signal and realized I had left my trowel at home. Super soft humus soil, could have gotten this signal with bare hands, but don't want to leave ANY sign I've been there. It'll last until next week.

Betcha I'll have a digger on that trip!

Very nice coins .... congrats! :thumbsup:
H

Thanks again everyone!! ;D For the record I broke down and bought another Lesche ::)

JW15 said:
njnydigger said:
Noooo!!! Not the pinpointer! Lol, I actually just got the same pinpointer and it's great, I super-glued shut the button snap on the case for an extra security measure.

That's actually a really good idea JW15 !I find it to be such a pain in the butt to keep snapping that thing on and off my belt all the time. The idea of super gluing the snap would certainly ensure that I won't loose it either! :icon_thumright:

Congratulations on all your silver finds too man! :notworthy:
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back