Some Random .925 Finds

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all!

Sorry, this wont be a 'metal detecting' post per se, in that I did not go outside with my detector and find these in 'that' dirt(which is currently frozen and buried under a depressing layer of snow and ice). However, i did find them in 'dirt'...at work. Being a janitor has it's perks. The necklace was swept up in a pile of debris. The rings were found in a mucky cup holder on a treadmill. The treadmill was one of two sitting outside waiting to end up in the dump as they were broken. No one has come forward to collect them...therefore I gladly adopt them lol. I have trained my eyes to see the bling and to be aware of it at all times. You really must look to find...try it...you'll be surprised.

That's all for now. Will let you know when something else comes my way.

Attachments

• IMG_2994.JPG
    IMG_2994.JPG
    487.6 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 3
Dirt fishin' by any other name is still dirt fishin'. Congrats on some very cool finds.

Hey keep it up , you gotta get the Bling any (legal) way you can.

Your silver necklace is very pretty! :headbang: :icon_thumleft: Keeping our eyes to the ground or on the trash heap often does get the prize! My best find to date is a surface 1923 silver Peace dollar I found while walking methodically up & down an old field my son & I had detected many times before -- all because I was eager to find "something" while waiting for my son to show up with the detector we were sharing. He's since upgraded to better machine, but not before we both adopted the habit of looking around everywhere we go, lol. HAVE FUN! :cat: Andi

Thanks for all the comments everyone! :)

Ya when the ground is frozen we have to change our way of TH'ing! Nice bling! Congrats!

That ain't no joke MSbeepbeep! Our treasure seasons might go for a spell, but the hunting never really stops.

Nice bling, you have the eye of the tiger.

Sweet saves!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back