FoxHound0985

Feb 5, 2005
Amber Waves of Grain!
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here are just some of the finds that I have found around Southern Indiana with my Bounty Hunter Land Star, and Pioneer 101 metal detectors. Some of the most interesting things in here are the .50 caliber Browning Machine Gun cartridge, pocket watches, tools, marbles, locks, keys, and of course the coins! There are over 100 colonial coin buttons and a few Civil War infantry buttons as well. These arent really "todays finds", but its for those of us with snow problems to look at until it gets warmer ;) HH!

Fox

Attachments

• finds1.jpg
    finds1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 243
  • finds2.jpg
    finds2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 0
here are some more pics.

Attachments

• finds3.jpg
    finds3.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 240
  • finds4.jpg
    finds4.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 237
Nice finds, looks like your doing pretty good :)

In your second photo in the lower right corner it looks like the butt end of an old flint lock pistol.Its hard to tell by the photo.Any idea as to what it is?

downindixie said:
In your second photo in the lower right corner it looks like the butt end of an old flint lock pistol.Its hard to tell by the photo.Any idea as to what it is?

I am pretty sure that the object is the butt end of a flint lock. I found it in a creek bank next to an old house that was built in 1826. I never did find the rest of it though :-\

Hello some of those look like my Ghost town finds keep up the good work i like to see otheres that like the old relics HH! HARVEY!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back