Some favorite insitu photos from May

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't we all just Love to get out and hunt for artifacts ! Half of the fun for me is the moment when you first spot the artifact, regardless of whether it is flat out on the ground, partially buried, submerged in the water, or freshly dug. It is that moment when you first see it and try to determine just what it is and if it is intact that gives me the pleasurable #5 in situ yet again resized.JPG#13 in hand resized.JPG#16 in situ resized.JPG#23 in situ resized again.JPG#41 in situ again resized.JPG#42 Ed's Palmer in situ resized.JPG#59 in situ again resized.JPG#63 in situ resized.JPG#65 in situ resized.JPG#68 in situ again resized.JPG#100 in situ again resized.JPG#106 in situ again resized.JPG#111 in situ again resized.JPG#116 in situ again resized.JPG#119 in situ yet again resized.JPG#123 in situ resized.JPG#178 in hand resized.JPG#178 in situ resized.JPG#180 in situ resized.JPG#200 in hand resized.JPG#200 in situ resized.JPG97 in situ again resized.JPG boost of adrenalin. I have come to enjoy taking insitu photos and GPS locations of the finds as part of the whole searching experience, and it helps me re-live those adrenalin rushes well into the future. Here are some of my favorite insitu photos from the last 4 or 5 weeks. HH

Upvote 0
Very nice in-situ photos. Would it be possible to see those points cleaned up?

Here is my all time favorite. Last yr finds. I dont bring the camera to often anymore. It takes so much time and then if gets dirty or wet I have to buy a new one. But I do enjoy seeing them.

Attachments

• 100_2208.JPG
    100_2208.JPG
    843.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_2209.JPG
    100_2209.JPG
    408.1 KB · Views: 72
Those are great shots, thanks! You found more in One month than I have found in several years!

Very nice pics thanks for sharing!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back