Some eyeballed jewelry.

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Found this stuff while walking home from school, not much but better than walking home and getting nothing ;)? The ring is crappy silver plated nickel and the bracelet i think is solid sterling, cut it with a knife and it looked silver all the way into the scratch, will prolly trade it at the coin store for a coin or two :)

Attachments

• eyeballedjewelry.JPG
    eyeballedjewelry.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 345
  • eyeballedjewelry (1).JPG
    eyeballedjewelry (1).JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 345
Upvote 0
Very Cool Jake.

Congrats !

Jeff

Nice stuff, I can't seem to do that much anymore. When I saw the topic I thought you meant this thing I found a few years ago.... :)

Attachments

• eye.JPG
    eye.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 288
LOL Jake, actually it was found in a cache of kids rings at an old house! 5 rings in one hole, the only good one was an 18 Kt HGE (heavy gold electroplate) with a jade of some sorts, your finds are worth more than what I found... :) Keep it up!

JakePhelps said:
Found this stuff while walking home from school, not much but better than walking home and getting nothing ;)? The ring is crappy silver plated nickel and the bracelet i think is solid sterling, cut it with a knife and it looked silver all the way into the scratch, will prolly trade it at the coin store for a coin or two :)

That is ONE GREAT idea .That is one great suggestion

Way ta go Jake!!

Very nice finds!

Nana ;)

Cool finds,

that ring is kind of freaky!

HH

Lonewolfe

Yep your neck is going to be kinked like the rest of ours, I never look at the people or buildings when I walk, I always have my eyes to the ground and I always find some clad or something of interest that has been dropped. HH
Mchamby :)

Good eye Jake !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back