Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stocked up on 40% deet and fought the mosquitos at a local historic site to get $0,14 in clad and a tiny silver earring. Found the earring at 4" rang up like a dime and I was pleasantly surprised. Took pic of the back to show the 925, but couldn't get it clear enough to read. Anyway, it is silver and they all count one! JIM

Attachments

• Springs Silver.jpg
    Springs Silver.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 359
Upvote 0
Cool Earring JIM ;

Looks old, with the Clip on it.

Jeff

Nice find on the EarRing Jim.

It does look rather old with that clip on it. You've got to love those pleasant surprises. I hit something big yesterday and got my hopes way up, so I dug and dug and dug... and it was a fence post... it wasn't that pleasant but a surprise none the less.

Keep your eyes on the ground and Happy Hunting.

Steven

Actually that isn't a clip, it's a hook for pierced ears. It broke off when I was pulling it out of the ground and I reattached that little hook thingy as best I could to keep from losing it. JIM

WTG jim!! Great finds!

? ? ? Great earring Jim! Your treasure collection just got a little bit bigger!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ;)

Found the 40% deet in the sporting goods section of Wally World. I sprayed it on and went back to the "jungle" and those pesky mosquitos didn't come near me. Of course no human beings will come near me either! ;D JIMi

Great Digs Jim, WTG!!!
Love that silver...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

the mosquitoes around here are EVIL! they make cocktails out of the 30 % deet, invite the ticks over and have a party!

I first tried some spritz on stuff my wife bought. The mosquitos just licked that off and drilled through the bare spot! JIM

You have better eyes than me jimmi, I always thought they had tongues and were taste testing first. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back