HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why aren't more posts marked "Solved" lately? Members not marking them "solved" or other members not posting "Solved" maybe TN should hire a volunteer like Creskol, Kuger, BiggyC or someone who can marked "solved" in the thread. It looks pitiful with no "solved" . Only trying to help TN out. . Members take lot of time out of their busy life to help research and solve members threads.. Maybe i'm the only one who cares or not. I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't care. Thanks..

Please mark a solved post "Solved"

Last edited:
I had posted awhile back a very similar post about people asking for help and never even posting a Thanks - there isnt much you can do about it HUT so folks were brought up with manners and others were not Now I just respond to such inquiries after a short research ----
I am on here alot and I see who are the real posters and who are just the passers through
I respond to those I feel comfortable with

Upvote 0
Hut they wont ----- The majority of the research I do Never gets a solved or thanks Just how people are , It would be nice to know that people worked together BUT some people just dont know how to do research and just want their answer with little work
I mod another site which had nothing to do with treasure but is historical centered a common post asking a question will always post TIA ( thanks in advance ) and a conformation that what was posted was a success ----
you do so much great hunting I would let it pass I will Pm you a really good thread exchange I had with another member made me feel good ---- Your a person who like the mystery and I can see why you want the solved kind of closes the story

Upvote 0
Green check time
green-check-mark-150x150.png

Huts-Hamburgers-7.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm trying hut! They need to have this option for mobile users, if there is I really don't know how lol! I ONLY use TNet on my iPad. I don't have a laptop or computer since I can use this! Oh well I try to mark whenever I get a chance but I always thank people because I know the difficulty of searching!

image-1921236568.jpg

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Rat! Where is the Solved site? VERDE!! I know there are no dumb questions, but this is probably at the top of the heap!! Thanks!!

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is very frustrating for me also .. I was at one point sending PM's asking people to mark their what's its post as solved but this just got to tedious. Then I was going to volunteer to be a mod of just that forum so I could clean it up a bit. But I figured if the current mods don't care, then they probably would not want me messing with their forums .... I find having another beer and trying to ignore all the SOLVED post that are not mark as SOLVED has been sorting of working for me. That is until you brought up this post, maybe a shot of whiskey will help my OCD .....

Upvote 0
I'm trying hut! They need to have this option for mobile users, if there is I really don't know how lol! I ONLY use TNet on my iPad. I don't have a laptop or computer since I can use this! Oh well I try to mark whenever I get a chance but I always thank people because I know the difficulty of searching!

There's a few things you can't do with the app. Liking a post, marking as solved, advanced formatting, just to name a few.

Upvote 0
There's a few things you can't do with the app. Liking a post, marking as solved, advanced formatting, just to name a few.

Yes and it can be a bit annoying but oh well. Still a good site

Upvote 0
Is it just me but I don't give a $h#t if a thread is marked solved or not, half the time the green check is given just because the poster liked a idea given about the item, even though they was nothing to back it up. The times I have ID something with out so much as a :thumbsup: but I do it because I like it, and not for a pat on the back.

SS

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back