Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Cotton Hill.jpg
    Cotton Hill.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Try using your prt scr key (print screen) when map is in web browser, to copy it and paste into paint (if running WIN 7) WINXP will copy to other programs. Crop and save in jpg file format.

If the buttons don't show on the quick reply (TreasureNet message box) click the "go advanced" tab, then scroll down to tab "manage attachments" click it then multiple image uploader should appear. Select your image files, click upload and wait. Make sure to use the right upload button. Click close at top. Now you are ready to post your maps.

See if that works

Attachments

• Cotton Hill.jpg
    Cotton Hill.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 148
Red circles where you should be able to find stuff metal detecting, surface down to 1-2 ft deep. The first hit I got is the green X with a large red circle around it. Green Xs/circles for archaeological type of signals.

Attachments

• Cotton Hill-evo7011.jpg
    Cotton Hill-evo7011.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 156
Cotton Hill Crop.jpgThank you so much. I have attached a larger version for you to examine.

The red circle over the green X is a deeper signal, down about 4-5 ft.

Attachments

• Cotton Hill Crop-evo7011.jpg
    Cotton Hill Crop-evo7011.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 134
The red circle over the green X is a deeper signal, down about 4-5 ft.

I have yet to head up there to check this out due to weather and various things going on. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can examine this area.

Ok, have a nice time hunting!

Check This.png

Here is a larger version

And another version
Check This2.png

Last edited:
Hi evo7011,
I posted a larger area view.
Dowsing revealed...
Orange circled area: Brass and lead relics.
Blue circled areas: Silver coins
Green circled areas: Gold jewellry/coins.
There are lots of civil war objects ( lead and brass) around the northern most orange circle.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon
evodowsed.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back