Small pendant?

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not quite sure what this is. Does anyone know if the writing on the smaller object has any signifigance or if it's simply an ornamental design? The larger object looks like it may have been a hat pin (the kind you might see on a fisherman's hat) but there is no clasp on the back. It actually doesn't look like there was ever a clasp on the back. Any ideas? Both objects are quite small. I threw a dime in there for comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0558.JPG
    IMG_0558.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 243
Looks interesting but I think its silver & trying to look older than it is. The design is a mix of Saxon/Medieval etc..

Charm bracelet piece?

Upvote 0
the little round peice looks handmade. if you look closely the small circles seem to be made with the same die but they all dont quite face the same way, like if they were punched one at a time. the straight marks also seem to have been made with one die, just used over and over. whats the back look like? can you see impact marks?

Upvote 0
Here is a picture of the back of both of these items. It's kind of hard to see the larger one but it seems to be completely smooth.

Attachments

• IMG_0559.JPG
    IMG_0559.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back