Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the mansion for my constitutional today. The finds are few and getting fewer but not unexpected after a year of hunting the place. :)

I spent about 4 hours today. Here's the haul:

Image97.jpg
Image98.jpg
Image99.jpg
Image100.jpgImage101.jpg

No idea. :dontknow: But, I thought the pattern was interesting.

Image102.jpg
Image104.jpg

Requisite clad.

Image105.jpgImage106.jpg

This one reminded me of just how fortunate we are to even be digging up an Indian Head cent!!! Let alone finding one in any better shape than this one. After all, buried in the ground for more than one hundred years?!

Look at the difference.

Image110.jpg

How can we expect to find any better than the one on the right?

Yet, from the same ground, I find this one:

Image108.jpgImage109.jpg

One of those small blessings we sometimes forget.
Wonder what this one would've graded at before it was dropped, over 112 years ago.

Anyway, thanks for stopping in, keep at it!

HH!

Upvote 1
Great finds!

You are still coming up with great finds.So you are still doing ok with that site.

You are still coming up with great finds.So you are still doing ok with that site.

Yeah. I am. But it's more than the finds. This place is one of those that just injects warmth into the soul by being there. It also has a very traceable history and that history is very, very, significant. Every time I dig, it's like I'm reaching into the past for a grab bag. The place CONSTANTLY blows me away!

Just wandering around is plenty but it keeps giving! I could have gone the whole rest of my life and not found one as pleasant as this.

Thanks for the encouragement!
HH!

That 1900 is sweeeeet. A shame it's been in the ground. Nice hunt! :thumbsup:

nice finds congrats HH

You do have the right perspective ! and that 1900 looks like it might have been AU. when it hit the turf !

You do have the right perspective ! and that 1900 looks like it might have been AU. when it hit the turf !

I don't remember ever noticing the beads around the neck of an Indian head before! LOL

Really is one of those blessings, to find such after 100 years in the ground.

Thanks!
HH!

Nice finds and nice perspective. And that Blingy sure is an inquisitive little bugger, isn't he?

Thanks, and yeah, he is inquisitive. But, he's just upset that I'm not bringing home bling. He's trying to figure out how to wear this valve thingy. ;)

LOL

HH!

Final update:

Cleaned as much as I'm gonna. Just a beautiful coin considering how long it had been underground.

Image125.jpgImage124.jpg

What was your best dug copper coin?

Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back