Small great seal cuff button

Barrydang

Sep 2, 2019
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Small cuff button ww2 maybe. Only my second peice of military I have ever found. The other being a rosette with the same design. It’s smashed but decent considering it has been run over several times with a bulldozer and an excavator for the last week or so. Can’t read the backmark. Nice little save since it’s about to be built on making way for a dr office. I have a couple more days maybe I can find some silver coins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Upvote 7
Small cuff button ww2 maybe. Only my second peice of military I have ever found. The other being a rosette with the same design. It’s smashed but decent considering it has been run over several times with a bulldozer and an excavator for the last week or so. Can’t read the backmark. Nice little save since it’s about to be built on making way for a dr office. I have a couple more days maybe I can find some silver coins.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Buttons are always a nice find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back