richtam123

Jun 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    352.5 KB · Views: 111
It may have to do with the Metal Building Manufacturers Association of Pittsburgh.

Upvote 0
That's what I thought too but the dates are way off.

Upvote 0
My best guess and an avenue for you to research.Master Boiler Makers Association member 104 attendee of pittsburgh convention.All of this is deduction and I havent yet found the convention log.but an interesting place to start looking.I have attended many conventions and that looks like a possibility.
good luck and cool find.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've done a bit of scratching around looking at this. Nothing conclusive, but my train of thought was a Masonic connection.

MB - Masonic Brotherhood?
AM - Accepted Masons?
#104 - Lodge number?

For example: Newberg, Oregon, Masonic Lodge #104 lists A.F and A.M in its title :icon_scratch:
http://newbergmasons.webs.com/history.htm

Another thought was Union #104 ?

Mike

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Attachments

• zoomed.PNG
    zoomed.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well done bigfoot1 :notworthy:

William Penn Hotel, Pittsburgh, PA. must have been rocking on the 20th to 23rd of May, 1930 :headbang:

Mike

Upvote 0
Wholly cow guys, I think you've got! This little guy just rang like a bell and was down about 3 inches in thick mud and rocks. I'm not ready to call it solved yet but it's very close. Well done :)

Upvote 0
Wholly cow guys, I think you've got! This little guy just rang like a bell and was down about 3 inches in thick mud and rocks. I'm not ready to call it solved yet but it's very close. Well done :)

DUDE! Green check already! What more do you want? It has an image of a boiler right on the badge!

boiler-2.jpg

DCMatt

Upvote 0
lol matt,
I'll see if I can figure out who #104 was and if alive have him notary sign an affidavit.Then see if a photo of him wearing it at the location it was found exists...:BangHead:

Upvote 0
A pic is worth...

Attachments

• mbma1930.jpg
    mbma1930.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 0
C'mon guys, I work in the psych field not metalworking! :) Anyway, SOLVED!!!! You guys rock and thanks again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back