Slow Pickins Today 6-5-05

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Got back to that school again this morning and didn't fair as well with only 2q,1d,4n,4p but did get 2 rings, 1 damaged pretty good but the other looks like a older style pinky ring.It was about 4 in.deep.Going to our club meeting this afternoon unfortunately I also have to work so I will miss or hunt :'( but I do have a few finds to turn in for best finds.Will let you know later how it goes.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 204
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0
Let us know how that goes. These pics turned out a little blurry or Ive drank to much coffee already today. 8) LOL Nice finds though. silver is always good. HH

Nice digs bigrig,

HH

lonewolfe

Nice finds! Still, a slow day for you is better than a good day for most people :-)

so you DO have days like i do sometimes?!! HAHAHA ......maybe not too much clad but the rings are pretty cool.are they gold? in any event nice digs bigrig!

no silver or gold in the rings unfortunately but at or club meeting I did win 2 silver rounds and won the best coin and jewelry division for a couple of silver quarters.

peace,bigrig

Bigrig keeps piling up those finds and awards. You truly are the Jedi Master detectorist! Will you teach us the ways of the magnetic force field, lol! Congrats Bigrig, you've earned it and then some!! HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back