Slow day

S

SD MUDDOG

Went to a local park that had a huge sandbox. I thought for sure I would find something there but OH NO we cant have that. Heaven forbid.. The sand was a bit moist on the top and it really seemed to make the ACE250 go nuts. I diid manage to find this el-cheapo necklace charm though and it put a smile on my face just to have walked out of there with some dignity.LOL

Attachments

• ElCheapo_Charm.jpg
    ElCheapo_Charm.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 174
Upvote 0
Yeah I've been to the stingy park a few times myself...but you did find something, so I think that ole saying is applicable..."You didn't get skunked". Have said that soooo many times to myself after stingy parks, fishing trips, hunting...etc. etc.

At least your out detecting. If you dig it you will find it! Most of the time.... Ahhh heck the point is DIG MORE and spend less time listening to beeps and watching the LCD.

Keep it up, HH!!

Attachments

• dig.jpg
    dig.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 126
  • digdeep.jpg
    digdeep.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 189
  • dig.jpg
    dig.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 127
  • digdeep.jpg
    digdeep.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 116
hey sdmuddog, dont worry we all having days we refer to as learning experiances, we just chalk up to part of the game you get next time. How was the paly area set up, go sometimes and take mental images or use a digital camera and just shoot a couple of pics just to give you an idea of the areas the kids may actually be concentrating on the playground, also pay attetnion tothe adults there too how are they arranged around the play area. Keep us updated
hh
dave+bobbie

Thanks for the tips folks. My real problem is gonna be running out of MD Sites. San Diego is just one of those places that they paved over and really didnt care about what they were covering up when they did it. Any place that doesnt have asphault around here is either the beach or OWNED by the BLM. The beaches out here are hunted non stop so I have been trying to find local parks that have good size sandboxes. Eventually I am gonna run out and have to head east into the desert and that is definately NEEDLE IN THE HAY type hunting there. There was one significant battle right here and that bieng the battle of san pasquel which is ofcourse a preserved museum site that you got clean your tracks off the dirt before you leave. Man would I like to hunt that site. HH all...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back