Gold Member
Feb 9, 2020
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last week I hunted a vacant lot - the house on this property was torn down years ago.
The weather's starting to act like Winter here in Ohio.
I consider these finds and any other finds made this year - just a end of the season bonus finds.

1880 - Indian Cent
1935 - Wheat Cent
1936 - Washington Quarter
1968 - Canadian Cent
Heavy Sterling Silver Men's Ring - Engraved "B" - weighs (11) grams (Half Dollar's weigh approx. (12) grams)

Good Hunting & Happy Holidays !

Attachments

• MAH - 12-10-23 - A.jpg
    MAH - 12-10-23 - A.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 85
  • MAH - 12-10-23 - B.jpg
    MAH - 12-10-23 - B.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 70
Upvote 31
Last week I hunted a vacant lot - the house on this property was torn down years ago.
I consider these finds and any other finds made this year - just a end of the season bonus finds.

1880 - Indian Cent
1935 - Wheat Cent
1968 - Canadian Cent
Heavy Sterling Silver Men's Ring - Engraved "B" - weighs (11) grams (Half Dollar's weigh approx. (12) grams)

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Nice find E-Trac :)

1880 - Indian Cent
1935 - Wheat Cent
1968 - Canadian Cent

Nice recoveries. That "B" stands for "Bravo" :hello2:
I was just up in Northern Ohio watching the grandkids. Got back to NC two days ago. Man, it was getting cold up there.
Looking forward to detecting up that way in the spring. My daughter and family are moving to Hudson. Nice looking town. Leave some stuff in the ground for me if you are in that area. LOL.
Congrats,
MM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back