Slim Pickings But A Nice Picture Of A Tree Crushing A House

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been hot here and my knee has been giving me trouble so I have been laying low for awhile. Today I popped a couple of Aleve and headed out early this morning to give the volleyball court another try. That was a big waste of time. The only thing that I found was a few clad coins, so I headed out to a huge tot lot that's filled with pea gravel. I didn't find another gold ring but I sure did find a lot of super small targets.

I rode around for awhile and found an abandoned house in a bad part of town that looked to have been built in the late forties. It was really trashy, so I thought I'd give the 'sifter' program a try. That sucker really works well! I found a bunch of clad coins, a few wheat pennies and two 1964 Rosie dimes.

The picture of tree is just one of hundreds that came crashing down on people's homes during that last big storm that came through Memphis. My little brother's company does insurance repair work and he's making a killing, but he's having to work his butt off.

tabman

Attachments

• IMG_2017.JPG
    IMG_2017.JPG
    446.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2018.JPG
    IMG_2018.JPG
    548.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2019.JPG
    IMG_2019.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2021.JPG
    IMG_2021.JPG
    614.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2023.JPG
    IMG_2023.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2024.JPG
    IMG_2024.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2026.JPG
    IMG_2026.JPG
    242.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2028.JPG
    IMG_2028.JPG
    360.5 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 11
Hell of a thing to wake up to!

On the silver!! Good job Tabman, those 64's make up for all those "teaser" 65's we pull..lol. Keep killing it...Ddf

Your recoveries would make for a nice advertisement for Aleve. Those little pills must really work or you just like the Honey Badger & just don't give a crap. Nice totals and good on the two last year we had REAL money Rosie's.:icon_salut:

That's a lot of digg'n for a bad Knee..
Great recoveries.
Now go home and ice that Knee..

Ouch ! That is one big root ball on that tree. Wouldn't want to be eating breakfast when that thing came crashing in. Congrats on your silver finds Tabman.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back